Shaping the multi-domain enterprise: U.S. C2ISR defense acquisition
The FY19 NDAA authorizes a $17 billion national defense budget and ISR & C2 technologies form a key part of defense spending across the Air Force, Navy and Army this year. New technologies in quantum computing, artificial intelligence, swarms and hypersonic weapons are set to change our mindset on C2ISR. Ahead of this year’s ISR & C2 Battle Management U.S.A. conference, we surveyed government and industry experts to share insights on key elements defining U.S. defense intelligence spending and multi-domain operations. The exclusive results of the survey will answer the following questions:
- Where does our greatest vulnerability lie in the C2ISR enterprise?
- Is the main inhibitor to realising multi-domain ISR and C2?
- Where is the key enabling technology to turn the multi-domain concept into capability?
- Concerning the U.S. FY19 budget, what are you most pleased to see investment in?
- Bearing these enabling technologies in mind, who would you say are the leading companies that are fielding some of the most promising solutions today?
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.